Aon Hewitt Absence Management LLC is a “third party” disability claims administrator for short-term and long-term disability benefit plans such as that offered by the Texas Income Protection Plan (TIPP) offered by the Employees Retirement System of Texas.
Aon Hewitt offers what it brands 360º Absence Solutions. Aon Hewitt’s short-term and long-term disability case managers administrate its clients’ disability benefit programs in accordance with the Federal, State and Client Company leave policies.
Appeal of Aon Hewitt Disability Denial Letter
If you have a group plan disability policy administered by Aon Hewitt, your policy is likely governed by ERISA. ERISA does have strict appeal procedures and deadlines. ERISA requires an internal or administrative appeal if your benefits are terminated or denied. The time limit to file an appeal is very limited, usually only 180 days. Under some policies, you may have a second, voluntary appeal. You should consult with an experienced disability attorney to determine your legal rights.
Aon Hewitt Long Term Disability Attorney
Disability attorney Nick A. Ortiz offers the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability plan administered by Aon Hewitt:
- Appeal of an Aon Hewitt denial of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA appeal of an Aon Hewitt denial of group LTD insurance benefits;
- Appeal of an Aon Hewitt wrongful termination of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA appeal of an Aon Hewitt wrongful termination of group LTD insurance benefits;
- Lawsuit against Aon Hewitt after final denial of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA Lawsuit against Aon Hewitt after final denial of group long-term disability benefits; and
- Lump-sum buyout or settlement of an Aon Hewitt long-term disability plan.
Call Aon Hewitt disability attorney Nick A. Ortiz at 850-308-7833 for a free case evaluation.