Download Our Free E-Book to Avoid Common Long Term Disability Mistakes
If you have suffered an injury or illness that has kept you from working and you are considering filing a long term disability claim, don’t take another step without reading our free book, Top Ten Mistakes That Will Destroy Your Long Term Disability Claim. We have seen too many claims go wrong from the start and we are happy to provide this guide to anyone who is interested. Because each disability claim is unique, this book will not tell you exactly how to proceed with your claim, but will help you get off on the right foot.
Fill Out the Form Below
What You Will Find in Our E-Book
All too often, clients contact us after they have already done things that could seriously jeopardize their claim. It is our hope that this book will prevent people from making some of the common mistakes that can lower the value of a claim. We cover the following common mistakes:
- Giving up too soon
- Failing to review your insurance policy
- Accepting a denial based on a pre-existing condition
- Answering questions over the phone
- Failing to provide proof and documentation
- Being unaware of video surveillance of your activities
- Not preparing for the field representative visit
- Overdoing it at the functional capacity examination
- Allowing the insurance company to talk to your doctor
- Making the wrong decision about an appeal
ONLY RESIDENTS OF IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A FREE HARD COPY OF THIS BOOK.