I did not think I was hurt in the motorcycle accident but some time has passed and now I am experiencing pain what should I do?

If you think the pain you are now experiencing is related to the accident, you should go to the doctor or the hospital. Then, if you want to make a claim against the insurance company, then what you need is an opinion from your doctor that, although there was a delay in treatment, the doctor believes that the medical treatment that you ultimately received was directly related to that accident. Then, you can still make a claim for those injuries.