My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

If you have permanent injuries from a Florida car accident, then you have the right to bring a claim for not only your medical bills and lost wages, but also for pain and suffering, because you’re deemed to have satisfied what’s called a tort threshold. With a permanent injury, you are allowed to make a claim for mental anguish and other pain and suffering with respect to your physical injuries, and therefore you are allowed to make a claim for your past, present and anticipated future medical bills and for your pain and suffering.