Should I seek treatment if I was injured in a slip and fall?

Yes. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, then you should seek medical treatment. You can obtain medical treatment at an urgent care, hospital, emergency room, or from your own doctor, but, the closer you get treatment to the time of the accident, the easier it’s going to be to establish that your injuries were due to the slip and fall accident.