Who pays my medical bills if I am injured in a Florida motorcycle accident?

In most motor vehicle accident cases in the State of Florida, you have PIP to pay your medical bills. However, motorcyclists are not required to have PIP coverage. As a result, there’s typically not coverage unless you specifically requested it for a personal injury protection. However, some motorcyclists do purchase medical payments coverage, or med-pay, under their policy. So, that would be the first place to look. However, if there’s no med-pay, then really, the main compensation is to make a claim against the at-fault driver or their insurance company.