Experts in ERISA, Long Term Disability, and Social Security Disability Claims
The Ortiz Law Firm represents disabled individuals in Central Florida, including (but not limited to):
- Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Deleon Springs
- Holly Hill
- New Smyrna
- New Smyrna Beach
- Orange City
- Ormond Beach
- Palm Coast
- South Daytona
Call us today to learn more about how we can help you get the disability benefits that you deserve. Contact us online or call (888) 321-8131 for a free case evaluation.
How Ortiz Law Firm Can Help You
If you are unable to work due to a disabling injury or illness you should not have to fight with a disability insurance company and the Social Security Administration to get the benefits you deserve.
At Ortiz Law Firm, we help disabled individuals with a variety of disability insurance and Social Security Disability claims:
- Group Long Term Disability claims
- Individual or Government Long Term Disability claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance claims
- Supplemental Security Income claims
This list is not exhaustive, and we evaluate each claim on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions, or to discuss the specifics of your disability claim, contact us today.
Why Choose Ortiz Law Firm?
After more than a decade of representing clients in ERISA, Long Term Disability, and Social Security Disability claims, the Ortiz Law Firm continues to set a standard of excellence for disability advocacy nationwide. Our firm focuses exclusively on disability claims, and our attorneys have in-depth legal knowledge of Social Security Disability law, state law, and ERISA regulations. We offer each client zealous representation and will work tirelessly to pursue your benefits.
Clients continue to retain the Ortiz Law Firm in disability claims for the following reasons:
- We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay us a penny in attorney’s fees unless and until we recover benefits for you under your claim
- We have successfully handled thousands of disability cases.
- We were honored with a 10/10 “Superb” rating by Avvo in 2014 and 2015.
- We offer qualified prospective clients a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
- We have been handling disability claims for over 10 years.
- We have testimonials from clients who have been extremely happy with the results we achieved for them.